Renting time may not be extended without the owners or the agency prior agreement, the lessee accepting it so.
The lessee declares on his honour that he does not try to exercise any other rental agreement within the property and that the premises subject of the present agreement is only rented out to him as a temporary residence.
The tenant has transferred a deposit that reserves the property which engages himself to stay in the property on the dates that are written in the contract and to pay the remainder of the rent on the marked dates, whether illness, an accident, or an unplanned even occurs.
In the case of the above conditions are not fulfilled, the agent and the owner hold the right to immediately re-rent the premises. However, the tenant is obliged to pay the remainder of the rental price agreed with this contract. If the property is re-rented, only the damages to the owner and the agency commission are to be paid by the defaulting tenant.
The guarantee deposit is paid to meet the damages that may be caused to the rented property and its furniture or other furnishings within the rented premises and the various charges and consumptions.
Such sum will be repaid within a maximum period of one month. In the event that the security is paid by transfer or in cash, after deduction of the objects replaced, the possible costs for reinstatement, additional cleaning and consumptions. If the guarantee deposit turns out to be insufficient, the lessee undertakes to make up the sum. If the rented accommodation has a telephone, the deposit will only be refunded after receipt of the invoices.
– The lessee undertakes to accept the rented premises in the condition they are when entering into possession, such as described in the descriptive statement annexed to the present agreement. In the case of the premises rented without been seen, the tenant does not hold the right for damages or reduction of the price of rental if the property does not correspond with the idea that he has.
– The furniture and movable objects must only undergo the wear and tear due to the normal use for which they are intended. Those which at the expiry of the present agreement will be missing or out of order for another cause than normal wear and tear, shall be paid or replaced by the lessee with the owners or his agents agreement. Such provision also applies to wallpapers, curtains and to the general state of the property.
– If necessary it will be deducted :
a. the value of broken or cracked objects.
b. the price of washing or cleaning carpets, blankets, mattresses, bed linen, etc ... which would have been stained.
– The lessee undertakes to use the furniture and objects furnishing the rented property for their intended purpose and in the premises where they are. He formally promises not to move them out of the rented premises.
– The lessee shall strictly abstain from throwing waste into the washbasins, baths, bidets, sinks, wash tubs, etc. ... objects likely to block the pipes, otherwise he will bear the costs for putting such apparatus back into service.
– In case of termination of this contract, the lessee may not, under any circumstances, sub-rent or transfer his rights from the present agreement, without the owners or his agents express agreement ; he shall use the rented premises for residential purposes only and may not on any account, store furniture there, except linen and small objects.
– The premises currently rented out shall not on any account be occupied by a number of persons higher than that mentioned in the particular provisions, except with the agents’ prior agreement.
– No event of marriage or party type implying a higher number present than that mentioned in the particular conditions of this agreement will be allowed without the owners or his agents’ agreement in writing.
– The lessee shall allow access to urgent work required for maintaining the property in good condition, without being able to claim any compensation.
– The tenant must inform the agency of his departure 48 hours prior, for the departure formalities. In the case of a departure without rendez vous, the tenant accepts the inventories of the fixtures that is made by Yard Immobilier following his departure.
– If the tenant leaves without making an appointment with the agency and takes with him keys remote controls, cards and all other ways of access into the property, the tenant is liable to pay the costs of changing the locks, cards and remote controls and will be deducted by the agency from his guarantee deposit.
– The lessee may not let into the currently rented out premises any animal, even momentarily unless he has the consent of the agency in writing.
– In the event of a rental in a residential building, the lessees will comply, as occupiers of the premises, with the internal regulations of the residential building which they acknowledge to have studied. It is strictly forbidden to dry washing from the windows or balconies.
– The lessee, within three days of taking possession, shall inform YARD IMMOBILIER of any verified anomaly.
The owner agrees to make the premises available to the advertised state and to respect the obligations of the present contract.
The lessee is under the obligation to get insured with an insurance company against theft, fire, water damage, both for his renting risks and for the rented furniture, as well as for the neighbours' claims and to give evidence on the owners or agents request. Consequently, the owner and the agent disclaim all liability for the appeal that their insurance company might exercise against the lessee in the event of damage.
Failing payment on the fixed dates or in the event of non fulfilment of any provision of the present agreement and eight days after a formal demand that has remained ineffectual, the owner or his agent may require immediate termination of the present agreement and the lessee shall leave the rented premises upon order from the judge on referral matters.
“The representative is authorised to:
To refer to the information included in the present contract on a computerised file, conforming to the act of 6th January 1978, the tenant holds the access right and to rectify the information through the agent: the modifications of implementation are changed on common agreement”.